19 Feb Announcing The Tenacity Center …. (Part 2)
Announcing “The Tenacity Center for Account Management and Client Retention” at The Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University (Part 2)
As mentioned last week in Part 1, we are proud to announce the establishment of the “Tenacity Center for Account Management and Client Retention” at The Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University. (http://clientretention.com/the-center/)
The Coles College Press Release announcing the Tenacity Center can be viewed at http://coles.kennesaw.edu/news/2014/0212-Coles-to-open-The-Tenacity-Center.htm
For John and me, this step is a “sea change”. We’ll each become an “Executive-in-Residence” at an amazing institution of higher learning having a profound impact in Georgia and around the nation and the world. A few facts:
- Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the third largest (and fastest growing) university in Georgia with more than 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students representing 132 countries.
- KSU is located just northwest of Atlanta in Cobb County near historic Kennesaw Mountain, allowing students to experience the best of Atlanta while enjoying the serenity of a 328-acre, beautifully landscaped pedestrian-friendly campus.
- The Executive MBA program, housed in the Michael J. Coles College of Business is recognized among the best in the world by CEO Magazine.
- The Coles College part-time MBA program is ranked #2 in Georgia and #22 in the Nation by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Coles College part-time MBA program #25 in the nation among public universities.
John and I have been so impressed by the people at Coles College. Working primarily with Mike Salvador (Director of Executive Education Programs), Kathy Schwaig (Dean) and Gary Selden (Co-Director of the Center for Professional Selling and of the Center for Business Innovation and Creativity), we have found them to be forward thinking, innovative and collaborative. The rapid growth and emerging elite status of The Coles College is not a surprise and it is definitely not yet finished.
Speaking for Tenacity, we look forward to contributing to that growth. Combining the intellectual property of Clients for Life® with the College’s massive capabilities in research, change management, project management and innovation is sure to produce a unique, powerful and practical curriculum. The Tenacity Center will almost certainly possess a specific body of knowledge around large account management and client retention that is unmatched by any other organization or institution.
Next week, we’ll go into greater detail on our thoughts around curriculum offerings, timing and logistics. As always, thanks for being a part of this journey with us.
Steve & John